The health and safety within Blackrock EMI Inc. is of paramount importance. We aim to maintain safe and healthy working conditions for our employees and to provide the necessary information, instruction and training to achieve this. We don’t compromise our focus on HSE for improved business results.
The “Objective Zero” initiative is at the core of Blackrock EMI HSE principles. Through constant training and reminders, workers are encouraged to maintain safe habits at work or at home. The safety of our employees extends beyond the work place.
Blackrock EMI will continue to keep its strategic focus on these key HSE areas:
- Effective leadership and commitment
- Continuous improvement of our Blackrock EMI Safety Systems
- Training and competency of our employee workforce
- Providing mechanisms for employees to communicate and address risk
- Continuous improvement of technology and processes to mitigate HSE impact
- Verification of performance through robust audits, and communication of key learnings